What is 3D?
The 3D system utilises a vast array of state-of-the-art sensors from Polhemus to capture each aspect of movement during every golfing action. This means there is zero guess work involved. It is not a visual image of your swing it is a MEASURED image of your swing.
The wireless system operates fully free of cables and tethered wires, letting you freely walk around and operate in your normal way with no restrictions.
Why is it good?
- Measures exact movement – Because we are using 6 degrees of freedom motion sensors, we are able to detect exact movements from the body to pinpoint your swing patterns.
- Bio feedback – Takes theory into reality. Once identified a movement you want to improve, I will set the system to alert you with a noise when you are in the correct position. You can make your swing over the ball finding your own feel of how to make your new perfect swing.
- 3D analysis and biofeedback can also be conducted when pitching, chipping and putting.
Mark Bull Software
Has been developed to be the most advanced and capable system in the golfing industry that takes all of data captured by the sensors and transforms it into a comprehensive analysis in real-time and recorded for follow-up analysis on which future training can be based.
Real-time position and orientation of various parts of the body (head, shoulders, arms, hips, hands, club, etc.) are recorded as the golfer swings the club - all in three dimensions. The measurement system is coupled with a capacity for biofeedback training - proven to speed up the learning process.
Benefits of the 3D Biomechanics System
- No lost information
- Quantitative data available immediately - this data cannot be measured using video methods alone and many movements are impossible to see with the naked eye
- Biofeedback training - real-time feedback on whether desired swing positions are achieved, allowing you to instantly feel the movement and position you are trying to achieve
- View your swing from any angle - front, behind, above, below and both sides
- Information can be readily combined with other data from your own testing or against other golfers
- Compare swings at different points in time
- Compare your own swing measurements against a professional golfer database and using a realistic model